Sunday 17 November 2013

making my own film poster for the hangover

I have taken these point into consideration and have recreated the film poster for The Hangover:
 


This is the film poster I have made for the film The Hangover. I have collected images from the film and have framed each of them and made them into a collage. I got this idea from the end of the film where they have the photos from the missing camera being showed. I think this worked well as adding this to the film makes the poster connect with film more.  I think this has worked effectively as from the feedback I got was all positive about the collage. The colours have all fit into the same colour scheme. If i was to do this again I would look at using different styles for example using one photo on the poster, or I could blend the photos into each other to show a different kind of collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment